I bought the game and the download page doesn't have the Steam key even though the game page says it should have one.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Supernovas blaze in the night sky, but the gaming world is abuzz over a new virtual reality console. Jacob Lessard, developer of the Penta device, promises a neural experience more "real" than reality itself. But what does it truly mean for something to be real?
When Lilya arrives at InterMense to beta test the Penta, she expects to spend the weekend battling her social anxiety in exchange for the opportunity to enter the Vitalia simulation. But when Ben, another tester, refuses to leave the world of Vitalia, endangering his life, Lilya sees that she has become involved in something much more eye-opening than she realized. As Lilya, Ben, and Jacob's fates intertwine, they must make some of the hardest decisions of their lives, and confront their own perceptions of the nature of existence.
In this interactive novel, your choices will shape Lilya and Jacob's beliefs about what is real, or if reality even exists.
- A Thought-Provoking Narrative - with several mind-bending twists and two perspective characters, the story is both philosophically ambitious and deeply personal.
- Choices That Matter - a heavily branching story line makes the game re-playable. Your decisions have major consequences - ranging from shifting a character's attitude, to placing them on a different story branch, to re-directing the outcome of the entire game.
- Expressive Character Art and Visuals - 14 characters (with various poses and expressions), 13 background scenes, 13 CGs/special illustrations, 12 ending panels.
- Character and Relationship-Building - rich character development, affected by your choices, and with opportunities for both romantic and non-romantic relationship-building.
- Original Music and Sound Design - by the talented composer Chase Bethea.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Try looking again. Sometimes itch.io delays handing out Steam key after a purchase as part of its fraud prevention system.
I love it!! Looking forward to more VNs like this from you ^^
(hopefully the point of view could be from only one particular character)
4 time spamming would get you banned, so dont make caos.
In the demo you only play as the female character, will we get a choice or do we play both the whole game?
The story regularly switches between two perspective characters (Lilya and Jacob), but there are no choices about who you get to play as or when. The first scene from Jacob's perspective starts right after the demo.