Here's a minor update to tide you over until the big 1.1.0 update! The cloud saves are finally in!
The full changelog is as follows:
- Cloud Saves - Login to Aground Cloud and all your saves and settings will be automatically synced across browsers, websites, and even with the exe version of the game. No more losing saves because of clearing your browser history!
- Developer Console - This is mainly for developers and modders to view details and run scripts in game, but it also comes with a built in debugger that will show an error should the game crash and allow you to send that error directly to me for faster debugging. Can be opened with Ctrl+Shift+D, and special commands are: clear (clears the console), watch variable (shows that variable wherever you are), unwatch variable removes from watch list, and debug [hide] to display debug info and watch variables.
- Added chinese fan translation - this required some improved font support in game.
- Fullscreen HTML5 - You can now go fullscreen in the HTML5 version (depending on the browser)!
- Other minor adjustments and bugfixes (including the dragon fight crash).
In other news, we're preparing for our Kickstarter, which you can read about (and other plans) here: https://www.reddit.com/r/aground/comments/7qmbry/aground_kickstarter_plans/ . This will probably be the last update until we launch the Kickstarter on January 31st - which will include at least one of the next islands!
I hope you enjoy!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.