Awesome - Can't wait to try the new version :)
The first update is live!
It contains a lot of improvements to the existing content of the first island, and includes a few new items. The full changelog is as follows:
- Added auto-consume for health restoring items before death.
- Changed surface structures to be accessible with UP key.
- Added a workbench item for crafting of some items anywhere - and made it available before steel items.
- Added a chest item that can be placed anywhere and operated like a storehouse.
- Allowed quests and crafting to take items from storehouse as well as your inventory.
- Added a few Halloween-special items/graphics.
- Added a French fan translation (set in options -> language).
- Added a notification when NPCs add items to your storehouse.
- Set escape key to unequip item quickly (if equipped).
- Increased wyrm spawning rate a tad.
- Increased wyrm and golem health.
- Changed feed window to show what they eat. Changed wyrm food from steak to live pigs.
- Added overall mute button (M).
- Allow players to remove farm upgrades.
- Allowed changing direction without moving a tile.
- A bunch of other minor updates/tweaks and bugfixes.
Aground_Windows.zip 22 MB
Oct 29, 2017